Thank you for using a product developed by Sagacity Golf. Our Golf Facility Client’s privacy, (hereinafter “GFC”) and any data obtained by our GFC’s use of our products, is important to us, and as such, we provide this Policy explaining our information practices. Consent to data collection, use, disclosure, and storage practices described in this Policy will be implied when any of our Services are in use. This Policy should be specifically understood to include operational benchmarking solutions provided to the GFC through a free PGA Operations Benchmark Report.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from our GFC related to operational and facility management data (“Operational Data”), for benchmarking purposes and any other data necessary to provide the Services. This information is protected and confidential. This information is shared with the GFC directly in the form of reports and analytics. Should this information be used in any aggregate form outside the GFC’s access, it is aggregated and anonymized to maintain privacy.
As it relates to GFC user data, (“User Data” or “End Users” of our software), we collect information from our GFC when a user voluntarily registers on our website, places an order, reserves a tee time, subscribes to a newsletter, responds to a survey, or fills out a form. This may or may not apply directly to a GFC.
When engaging with our software, where appropriate, any End User may be asked to enter their: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. It is also possible that an End User may access some of our services anonymously.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect from our GFC and End Users may be used in any of the following ways:
- Personalization – The information helps us to better respond to an End User’s individual needs.
- Product Improvement – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our End Users. It may also be used to administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other internal site feature.
- Customer service improvement – The information helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs for End Users and GCCs.
- Customer Service Improvement – The information helps us to respond to customer service requests and support needs more effectively for End Users and GFCs.
- Periodic Communications – The email addresses provided may be used to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. Note: If at any time an End User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from one of our GFCs, our software includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- PGA of America – A GFC’s User Data may be provided to the PGA because of the GFC’s implied consent by engaging with Sagacity to receive the free Operations Benchmark Report in partnership with the PGA. However, Operational Data will only be provided on an aggregated and anonymized basis and will not identify individual GFCs.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of any personal information obtained. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Database to be accessed only by authorized personnel with specific access rights to our system and who are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our products, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute personal information to outside parties without consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Account’ page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This Policy shall cover GFC’s participation in the free PGA Operations Benchmark Reporting only. Sagacity will be authorized to terminate any GFC that fails to provide sufficient data for three (3) consecutive months related to the free PGA Operations Benchmark Report. GFC will be notified with reasonable time to cure, prior to termination. For use of any other Sagacity product a separate and comprehensive Agreement and Payment Plan will need to be executed beyond adherence to this Policy.
By using our products and services, consent to our Policy is implied.
If we decide to change our Policy, we will notify you in advance at the email address you provided. After an optout period, the new Policy will be adopted and posted on this page.
This Policy was last modified on July 1st, 2021