A FREE Benefit to CGCOA
Benchmark is a monthly rounds and revenue golf benchmarking report free* to CGCOA members that helps you in many ways:
- Confidentially lets you compare
- Helps you manage 3rd Party Barter
- Independently explains performance
*for submitting data you receive a section of the report at no charge, you can upgrade at a 30% reduction from retail rate.
Golf Industry Report
The CGCOA Board Saw an Opportunity
If you are up to date with what NGCOA CEO Jay Karen is writing about benchmarking then you’ll understand why the CGCOA board of directors voted to work with Sagacity Golf.
As a member of the CGCOA you can be the first to participate and receive exclusive benefits.
Interested in learning more?
Why Golf Courses Need It
Understand Golf Industry Statistics
- Get trusted and confidential data directly from your tee sheet on your rounds, revenue and average rate.
- Know exactly how your rounds are being booked.
- Compare your course to others in your competitive set and know where you stand.
- Provide needed information to your boss or owner about rounds and revenue in the market.
- Know exactly what your barter rounds cost you in opportunity revenues.
- Price your rounds more efficiently for maximum yield.
- Understand your rounds and revenue by days of the week and parts of each day.
- Because you have many obligations each day, we make it easy to participate. You simply export data from your system and all of this information is supplied to you.
Who’s already participating?
Currently 99 facilities in California contribute confidential information to produce our Benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
Partial Sampling of Reporting Courses:
- Monarch Beach Golf Links
- Tustin Ranch Golf Club
- Anaheim Hills Golf Club
- Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Indian Wells Golf Resort
- Marriott’s® Shadow Ridge
- Escena Golf Club
View a complete list of the California Market courses participating in our Benchmarking report.
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.