Chicago Market – September 2019
The September 2019 golf data report for Chicago, Illinois saw Occupancy improve 2.0% to 51.2% compared to September 2018. The Average Rate per Round rose 5.2% to $30.58 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $15.65, a 6.8% increase. The Channel Mix fell 0.1% to 87.9%.
The September 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 4.7% increase in Occupancy to 33.6% compared to the September 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 3.6% to $28.48 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 9.1% to $ 9.57. The Channel Mix fell 3.4% to 85.4%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Chicago Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Chicago market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Billy Caldwell Golf Course
- Burnham Woods Golf Course
- Centennial Park Golf Course
- Chick Evans Golf Course
- Cog Hill Golf & Country Club
- Columbus Park Golf Course
- Edgebrook Golf Course
- Fresh Meadow Golf Club
- George Dunne National Golf Course
- Highland Woods Golf Course
- Indian Boundary Golf Course
- Jackson Park Golf Course
- Joe Louis Golf Course
- Marquette Park Golf Course
- Meadowlark Golf Course
- Orchard Valley Golf Course
- River Oaks Golf Course
- Rob Roy Golf Course
- Robert Black Golf Course
- Ruffled Feathers Golf Club
- South Shore Cultural Center Golf Course
- Sydney R. Marovitz Golf Course
- Tamarack Golf Club
- The Course at Aberdeen
- University Golf Club & Conference Center
- Water’s Edge Golf Course
- Whisper Creek Golf Course
- White Mountain Golf Park
- Whitetail Ridge Golf Club
How does your golf course compare to the Chicago market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.