Myrtle Beach Market – September 2019
The September 2019 golf data report for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina saw Occupancy improve 30.4% to 39.0% compared to September 2018. The Average Rate per Round fell 1.0% to $39.73 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $15.48, a 29.2% increase. The Channel Mix fell 0.9% to 73.9%.
The September 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 3.5% increase in Occupancy to 44.5% compared to the September 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round fell 1.0% to $41.01 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 2.8% to $18.26. The Channel Mix rose 1.3% to 72.5%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Myrtle Beach Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Myrtle Beach market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Aberdeen Country Club
- Burning Ridge Golf Course
- Colonial Charters Golf Club
- Grande Dunes Golf Club
- Heritage Club
- Indian Wells Golf Club
- International World Tour Golf Links
- Litchfield Country Club
- Long Bay Club
- Myrtle Beach National Golf Course
- Myrtlewood Golf Club
- Oyster Bay Golf Links
- Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club
- Pine Lakes Country Club
- River Club
- River Hills Golf & Country Club
- The Founders Club at Pawleys Island
- The Legends Golf Resort
- The Tradition Golf Club
- TPC Myrtle Beach
- Wild Wing Plantation
- Willbrook Plantation Golf Club
How does your golf course compare to the Myrtle Beach market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.