Palm Springs Market – November 2019
The November 2019 golf data report for Palm Springs, California saw Occupancy decrease 6.8% to 69.6% compared to November 2018. The Average Rate per Round rose 5.2% to $75.07 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $52.26, a 1.9% decrease. The Channel Mix rose 1.3% to 85.2%.
The November 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 2.1% decrease in Occupancy to 47.2% compared to the November 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 3.6% to $66.44 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 1.6% to $31.36. The Channel Mix fell 0.8% to 84.7%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Palm Springs Area Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Palm Springs market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Classic Club
- Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Escena Golf Club
- Indian Wells Golf Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- Marriott’s Shadow Ridge Golf Course
- PGA West Norman Course
- Shadow Hills Golf Club
- SilverRock Resort
- Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
- The Stadium Clubhouse at PGA WEST
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort
How does your golf course compare to the Palm Springs market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.