Palm Springs Market – September 2019
The September 2019 golf data report for Palm Springs, California saw Occupancy decrease 11.0% to 30.6% compared to September 2018. The Average Rate per Round fell 0.9% to $42.42 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $12.99, a 11.6% decrease. The Channel Mix fell 1.1% to 86.1%.
The September 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 1.7% decrease in Occupancy to 46.5% compared to the September 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 8.4% to $68.49 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 6.4% to $31.84. The Channel Mix fell 1.6% to 85.3%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Palm Springs Area Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Palm Springs market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Classic Club
- Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Escena Golf Club
- Indian Wells Golf Resort
- La Quinta Resort & Club
- Marriott’s Shadow Ridge Golf Course
- PGA West Norman Course
- Shadow Hills Golf Club
- SilverRock Resort
- Tahquitz Creek Golf Resort
- The Stadium Clubhouse at PGA WEST
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort
How does your golf course compare to the Palm Springs market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.