San Diego Market – November 2019
The November 2019 golf data report for San Diego, California saw Occupancy decrease 13.0% to 76.0% compared to November 2018. The Average Rate per Round rose 9.0% to $35.34 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $26.85, a 4.9% decrease. The Channel Mix rose 0.1% to 87.9%.
The November 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 5.0% decrease in Occupancy to 70.9% compared to the November 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 3.9% to $32.14 which brought the Revenue per Available Round down 0.9% to $22.78. The Channel Mix rose 0.2% to 88.4%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
San Diego Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the San Diego market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Chula Vista Municipal Golf Course
- Lomas Santa Fe Executive Golf Course
- Mission Trails Golf Course
- National City Golf Course
- Riverwalk Golf Club
- Tecolote Canyon Golf Course
- Temecula Creek Inn
- The Crossings at Carlsbad
- The Golf Club of California
- Twin Oaks Golf Course
- Vineyard At Escondido
- Woods Valley Golf Course
How does your golf course compare to the San Diego market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.