Seattle Market – September 2019
The September 2019 golf data report for Seattle, Washington saw Occupancy decrease 10.9% to 56.2% compared to September 2018. The Average Rate per Round rose 6.0% to $31.65 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $17.78, a 5.8% decrease. The Channel Mix rose 0.1% to 99.3%.
The September 2019 year-to-date performance shows an 8.8% increase in Occupancy to 52.1% compared to the September 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 1.7% to $30.10 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 10.6% to $15.69. The Channel Mix fell 0.2% to 99.2%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Seattle Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Seattle market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Bellevue Golf Course
- Cedarcrest Golf Course
- Chambers Bay Golf Course
- Crossroads Golf Course
- Interbay Golf Center
- Jackson Park (WA) Golf Course
- Jefferson Park Golf Course
- Lake Padden Golf Course
- Lake Spanaway Golf Course
- Legion Memorial Golf Course
- Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course
- Walter E. Hall Golf Course
- West Seattle Golf Course
How does your golf course compare to the Seattle market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.