Seattle Market – November 2019
The November 2019 golf data report for Seattle, Washington saw Occupancy improve 5.3% to 45.3% compared to November 2018. The Average Rate per Round rose 27.8% to $26.20 bringing the Revenue per Available Round in at $11.88, a 35.2% increase. The Channel Mix fell 0.3% to 99.1%.
The November 2019 year-to-date performance shows a 6.2% increase in Occupancy to 51.5% compared to the November 2018 year-to-date data. The Average Rate per Round rose 21.1% to $29.88 which brought the Revenue per Available Round up 28.3% to $15.38. The Channel Mix fell -0.4% to 99.2%.
To help you better understand the definitions we use in our benchmark reports, please visit our our resource section.
Seattle Golf Course Participants
The following facilities in the Seattle market contribute confidential information to produce our golf benchmarking report. By contributing their data they are doing their part to help the market grow through better comparative benchmarking.
- Bellevue Golf Course
- Cedarcrest Golf Course
- Chambers Bay Golf Course
- Crossroads Golf Course
- Interbay Golf Center
- Jackson Park (WA) Golf Course
- Jefferson Park Golf Course
- Lake Padden Golf Course
- Lake Spanaway Golf Course
- Legion Memorial Golf Course
- Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course
- Walter E. Hall Golf Course
- West Seattle Golf Course
How does your golf course compare to the Seattle market? Ask us!
Participation makes golf course management easier.
- Track Third Party relationships.
- Optimize tee time pricing.
- Compare your golf course’s performance to your competitors in an anonymous, validated and balanced view.