Sagacity had two great sessions at the 2023 PGA Show. The first was “The Perfect Golf Facility”, a panel discussion on how weather, pricing and pace data can help transform golf operations. The second was “Learn from the Pros & Jump Start your Success in 2023” hosted by Mike Loustalot.
The Perfect Golf Facility
A panel discussion on how weather, pricing and pace data can help transform golf operations.
- Kris Hart, Senior Director, Growth and Ventures PGA of America – Moderator
- Chip Hierlihy, PGA General Manager of Fieldstone Golf Club – Panelist
- Nick Cavanaugh, PhD Founder of Sensible Weather – Panelist
- Mike Loustalot, Co-Founder of Sagacity – Panelist
- Bodo Sieber, CEO Tagmarshall – Panelist
Learn from the pros and Jump Start 2023
Hear from PGA Members how to use key benchmark metrics to improve job performance. Public and Private facilities can see how their facility stacks up to the market in key areas via the FREE PGA Operations Benchmark Report. Take the next step and learn how you can help maximize revenue and member equity in your facility to improve your job security, satisfaction, and compensation.
- Mike Loustalot, Co-Founder, Chief Evangelist – Sagacity Golf
- Jim Butler, PGA, Chief Executive Officer – Club Benchmarking
- Eric Lohman, General Manager, Director of Instruction, & President, Southern California PGA – Monarch Beach Golf Links
- Rob Oosterhuis, PGA, CCM, CCE, General Manager – Royal Palms Yacht & Country Club
Get Exclusive Revenue Growth Tips Sent Straight To Your Inbox
- Actionable insights you can use every day
- Tips on how you can generate more revenue
- Resources to grow your direct-to-consumer business
This Webinar to the Southern Ohio Section of the PGA features Mike Loustalot and covers why you should benchmark your course performance.
This Catalyst Webinar session features Mike Loustalot, Eric Lohman and Don Rea. They share their expertise on benchmarking and discuss Southern California Market performance.
This webinar highlights why golf course owners and operators should support comparative benchmarking and participate in PGA Operations Benchmark.
The Southwest PGA & Sagacity Golf Presents Market Watch - An Open Forum to Share Best Practices of Revenue Management in the Golf Industry
At the 2022 PGA Show, Sagacity presented education sessions on PGA Operations Benchmark and strategies to use performance data to grow your compensation.
Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, Mike Loustalot presents the PGA Operations Benchmark at the 105th PGA of America Annual Meeting.